Corporate & training
At Talk to the Rainbow we are in the unique position to offer wide ranging and comprehensive diversity and team building workshops for companies or organisations of any size. Delivered by our highly skilled therapists these training opportunities can be powerful tools in the furtherance of diversity at work and a unified team working together effectively.
For more information on how we can help you and your business or organisation please email@example.com
Social Isolation and COVID-19
What we offer
At a time of heightened anxiety, displacement and in the face of social isolation and the fear associated with COVID-19, many employees and companies are struggling to cope. We have witnessed anxiety, stress and depression levels rise at an incredible level, on all levels of company structures. It is undeniable that COVID-19 may be having an impact on your staff.
- Mindfulness and psychoeducational sessions for individuals or teams
- Group therapy sessions
- Individual executive emotional support
- Individual therapy
We offer a bespoke service that we can develop for you as an organisation and staff and can incorporate the following:
- Assessment (of the organisation and team needs short, medium and/or long term)
- Development (what is required as an outcome for the organisation, and how we can provide it)
- Implementation (role out to teams and/or individuals)
- Consultation (this would be 1-2-1 consultations with staff members)
- Crisis management (dealing with particular issues in groups/staff members)
We are also particularly adept at working with those from diverse and marginalised backgrounds.
As a team of therapists, we are in a unique position to offer various styles of therapeutic and mindfulness services to individuals or groups of employees, and this can be in companies of any size, from SMEs to bigger corporates. We are fully set up for phone consultations, Zoom, Skype and Webex.
We are aware that many companies will have Employee Wellbeing Services in place but what we propose is as an extension of this, offering comprehensive care at a time of psychological distress and social isolation.
All of what we deliver is done in an empathic sensitive and completely confidential setting.